Wednesday, November 17, 2010
#1 if that person jumps out of a car going 40 mph.
#2 If that person is best friends with there ex and the ex is the same sex of the person ur dating.
#3 if that person has been with more then 14 people within the last year.
#4 if that person your dating has sold there body to more then 3 ...people I think you might have and idea
#5 if that person lies to you more then 3-12 times a day
#6 if you have to get a std test just to make sure you don't have anything
#7 if that person pill pops and cuts themself on the reg
#8 if that person is shady as hell.
#9 if that person don't text around you because there scared of what you might see.... See More
#10 and 10 the most important IF THAT PERSON SLEPT WIT YAAAAAAAAA BEST FRIEND.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
- Get some wine and cheese get all the Pillows in the house relax and then Turn on the T.V., put it on mute and make up dialogue.[ This also works for movies]
- Go to a restraunt and convince the cook to create something completely new for you and your girl.
- Go out and buy some chalk hop on the train with your sexy ass girl go downtown and mark up the city with hearts. Every so often go back and look and see if any of the hearts are still there.
- Learn the Thriller Dance or make up your own routine.
- Take a hot-air balloon ride with that special girl.
- Go to church with a girl
- Go to a drive -in movie
- Go for a bike ride [ I think I have asked everyone of my girlfriends to go and they all said NO ]
- Go Ice blocking [ It's pretty much a huge chunk of ice just Grab one of these babies and head to your nearest grassy (that’s important) hill and turn it in to a giant slide! It’s a good idea to bring a towel so you don’t have to sit directly on the ice block.
- Take a horseback ride
- Go to the airport and watch the planes take off and land [ small airports are better because you can get a lot closer]
- sneak into a ritzy hotel and go swimming in there swimming pool!
- go cliff jumping
- Visit the Santa Claus at the mall. Take turns sitting on his lap and telling him what you want for Christmas and then get your picture taken with him.
- Go to an art show
- Plant a tree somewhere that needs one. Go back thew out relationship to see how it's doing but if you breakup get out the axe
- Go to a second hand clothing store together and select an outfit for each other without the other knowing what it is. Exchange outfits, and change into them. Go out for an expensive romantic dinner and find out how merciful (or not!) the other is.
- I always wanted to go out for coffee
- This is what I call creep them date: [ As the two of you meet, you look around and pick somebody out on the street. The date is to follow that person where ever he or she goes. Once that person has stopped or you can no longer follow them, pick another person to follow. Your bound to have loads of laughs as you attempt to stay with your designated guide.
- get finger paint and draw the person you love with just your fingers [get some canvas and a good picture frame ]